The Building Tomorrow Awards recognize individuals or organizations who/that have made contributions in alignment with the values and initiatives espoused by the Forum’s new strategic plan. Construction Forum’s mission under that plan is, “To facilitate the collaboration of all the stakeholders in the STL Region’s built environment in creating inclusive, robust employment and economic growth.”
This year's ‘Building Tomorrow Awards‘ will recognize outstanding contributions based on the four major areasof our strategic plan, plus an Emerging Leader award:
- Leadership Institute Award: Individual or organization who/which best strengthened relationships through partnerships with a strong inclusion and diversity lens.
- Digital Hub Award: Individual or organization who/which best facilitated aggregation of resources related to the Region’s built environment and workforce development.
- Coordinating Council Award: Individual or organization who/which best helped to convene the Region’s expertise and organizational capacity to ensure collaboration and effective practices of inclusively putting people to work.
- Knowledge Lab Award: Individual or organization who/which supported innovations that moved the work of workforce and economic development stakeholders forward.
- Emerging Leader Award: Emerging leader who epitomized efforts to help bring the next generation of leaders into the workforce pipeline.
Click here to learn more about the event and register!