The MMA Internship Program
MMA's internship is a comprehensive program that will provide students with real world business, risk management and insurance experience.
Interns will learn to apply the concepts learned in the classroom to actual projects and will develop professional skills applicable to the business environment.
Marsh & McLennan Agency’s internship program gives students the chance to find their interest and fit into the insurance industry. MMA’s goal is to provide our interns with insight into all areas of the insurance industry and act as a springboard into full-time careers in the field you desire.
- Opportunities - By 2020 there will be more than 400,000 job opportunities due to the retirement of Baby Boomers.
- Variety - The insurance industry is everywhere from aviation to sports entertainment to medical professions.
- Impact - Our industry makes a difference in the moments that matter.
Why Marsh & McLennan Agency?
- Our Approach - As part of the MMC family, we have an arsenal of tools yet still operate with the same local touch.
- Employee Appreciation - Our greatest asset is our employees and we reward our staff for their hard work.
- Community Outreach - We encourage our employees to support and serve those in need in the community that we are so deeply involved in.
Why Our Internship Program?
- Real Experience - No coffee fetching for you. You’ll leave knowing industry career options along with relevant work experience.
- Build Connections - You’ll grow your network by working closely with your manager, mentor, and other interns.
- It’s Paid - All work and no pay? No thanks.