- Provides risk management services to clients free of charge, including risk assessment and review of insurance-related terms in client contracts. Also serves as Marsh & McLennan Agency’s in-house insurance coverage advisor, analyzing and explaining coverage to clients and staff both pre- and post-loss.
- Previous experience includes five years in private practice at a large insurance defense law firm, defending personal injury cases on behalf of individuals, corporations, and municipalities.
- Previously served as in-house counsel for one of the nation’s largest surplus lines insurance carriers, managing litigation across the country arising out of coverage and claim issues, and providing legal advice to the claims division.
Note: Although Ann is licensed to practice law in Ohio, she cannot provide legal advice to Marsh & McLennan Agency’s clients. However, her insurance background and expertise are an asset to Marsh & McLennan Agency and its clients in evaluating the risks they face in their businesses and how to properly address them through insurance mechanisms.
- BA, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, summa cum laude, 1994
- JD, University of Arizona College of Law, 1997