Frank serves as Marsh & McLennan Agency’s in-house advisor on health care reform and employee health & benefits compliance issues (including the Affordable Care Act, ERISA, HIPAA, and COBRA).
Frank has more than thirty years of legal experience in the employee health & benefits industry including five years as an Investigator with the United States Department of Labor – Employee Benefits Security Administration.
Further, he has worked in large law firms, financial institutions, and insurance companies. Frank is a Fellow in the American College of Employee Benefits Counsel (FACEBC), and is a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and The Wharton School of Business – University of Pennsylvania.
Frank has been a frequent speaker at benefits conferences across the United States and has authored/co-authored the following books on employee benefits:
- ERISA Facts (Summit Business Media)
- Benefits Facts (Summit Business Media)
- Quick Reference to ERISA Compliance (Wolters-Kluwer)
- Plan Termination Answer Book (Wolters-Kluwer)
- Insider’s Guide to DOL Audits (Wolters-Kluwer)
- Coverage and Nondiscrimination Answer Book (Wolters-Kluwer)
- Pension Answer Book Forms and Worksheets (Wolters-Kluwer)
Note: Although Frank is licensed to practice law in Ohio, he cannot provide legal advice to Marsh & McLennan Agency’s clients. However, his professional background and expertise are an asset to Marsh & McLennan Agency and its clients in evaluating their healthcare and other employee health & benefits offerings.