As an experienced insurance producer at Marsh & McLennan Agency, John is responsible for developing opportunities within the manufacturing sector and delivering the expertise of the larger manufacturing niche practice. Over the past fifteen years, John has focused his practice on manufacturing operations with a particular focus on Workers’ Compensation solutions.
John has taken a particular focus on the trailer manufacturing industry. He is an active member of the National Association of Trailer Manufacture’s (NATM) Government Affairs Committee, participants in the NATM’s Regulatory Round-Up, regularly presents at the annual NATM convention and is an industry contributor of articles and expertise to the NATM’s manufacturing trade publication.
In addition, he provides:
- Provides management consulting and risk assessment to the manufacturing industry.
- Conducts risk analysis to understand liability issues and develops plans to minimize risk exposures.
- Presents loss control solutions by identifying workplace hazards.
- Designs education programs to educate employees on Workers’ Compensation safety programs.
- Contains claims costs through effective pre-loss and post-loss claims management consulting.
- Brings industry best practices and a deep understanding of the problems confronting all manufacturers.