As an experienced insurance producer at Marsh & McLennan Agency, Lucas delivers a no nonsense approach to locating and minimizing liability exposures for his clients. He enjoys developing programs to gain efficiencies, control operational risk exposures and lower costs specific to the manufacturing industry.
Within the manufacturing space, he has narrowed his focus to Animal (pet) food and consumable products focusing on Product Recall, Directors and Officers as well as General Liability and Workers’ Compensation. He has spent the last several years gaining industry regulation (FSMA) knowledge and insurance industry relationships that allow him to place tailored risk management solutions specific to the needs of pet food and treat manufacturers.
Lucas expertise includes:
- Provides management consulting and risk assessment to the manufacturing industry.
- Conducts risk analysis to understand liability issues and develops plans to minimize risk exposures.
- Presents loss control solutions by identifying workplace hazards.
- Designs education programs to educate employees on Workers’ Compensation safety programs.
- Contains claims costs through effective pre-loss and post-loss claims management consulting.
- Brings industry best practices and a deep understanding of the problems confronting all manufacturers.