A Walk-Through of MN Commercial Truck & Passenger Regulations
A concise review of the entire Minnesota Commercial Truck & Passenger Regulations handbook, published annually by MnDOT.
This is a rare chance to learn from officials from state and federal agencies, as well as state patrol. We will review important definitions and vocabulary, and from there review every section of the handbook move on to topics every driver or fleet operator needs to know, including:
- Inter- vs. Intra- state requirements
- Driver qualification files: what you have to maintain
- Vehicle inspections: from roadside to annual state/federal requirements
- How the changing ELD and recordkeeping requirements could affect you
- Ensuring your vehicle is marked correctly for hazardous material transport
Michael McKay, Transportation Program Supervisor Senior | MnDOT
Matthew Marrin, Minnesota Division Administrator | FMCSA
Captain Jon Olsen | Minnesota State Patrol
This program has been approved for 3.0 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.HRCI.org.