Understanding mental health issues that can arise and employers' responsibilities when they do is very important. In our third seminar in our mental health series, let's look at proactive management of the employee and/or the situation that employers can take to controlling the outcome.
Discussion will include:
- Proactive steps in workplace security - securing your workplace well before an event happens
- Create clear policy and process procedures (i.e. termination procedure for employees)
- Having regular practice drills
- Recognize a potential crisis - what are the warning signs?
- Importance of training and policy implementation
- Best course of action in an active shooting
Location and Schedule
2725 S. Moorland Road,
1st Floor Training Room
New Berlin, WI 53151
Registration 2:45 PM
Seminar 3:00 - 5:00 PM