Town Center City Club
222 Central Park Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
A recent study revealed that 69% of organizations viewed an active assailant incident as a potential top threat, yet 79% of the studies’ respondents said their organizations were not fully prepared for an active assailant incident.
Join Marsh and Trident Shield, with expertise in safety training programs, for a seminar on Active Assailant Readiness in the workplace, designed to guide leadership on preparing their team and organization for various forms of workplace violence.
- Organizational benefits to supporting a culture of safety.
- How good policies help to recognize, prevent, or diffuse violent acts before they happen.
- Essential techniques to best respond during a workplace active assailant event.
- How to approach this difficult topic with employees.
- Best practices to run drills without disrupting operations.