1 AMB Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
A successful health plan management strategy will produce optimal results for both employers and employees. But what is the game plan for success? It really comes down to optimizing best in class cost mitigation strategies, recognizing changing patterns in health care delivery and staying in front of evolving challenges.
Join Marsh & McLennan and a panel of health care CEOs and industry thought leaders as we host an open forum to discuss the future of employer sponsored health & benefit plans. Topics will include:
- Key trends that are driving health care today
- How employers are using data analytics to better manage their health plans
- Current and evolving cost control strategies
- Future cost drivers that will impact health plan affordability
- The impact digital health is having on member engagement
HRCI & SHRM CREDITS
This program has been submitted for 2.5 general credit hours through HRCI and is approved for 2.5 PDCs through SHRM.
This program is approved for 2.5 CPE continuing education credit hours.
Raffle Prize & Group Tours of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Following the Program.