About This Session
Mario Paez | Director of Cyber Errors & Omissions
Cyber risk is constantly evolving and at an increasingly rapid rate. The current threat landscape - especially in the wake of incidents like Colonial Pipeline, JBS and Kaseya - have already impacted cyber insurance and data security.
Join speakers from Marco, Marsh & McLellan Agency, LLC and VLP Law Group LLP on Thursday, August 5th as they discuss the impact of incidents on cyber insurance and data security.
Topics discussed in panel presentation:
- Summary of changes in cyber insurance from post-COVID to present day
- Discuss current state of cyber insurance in the wake of increased cyber incidents including Colonial Pipeline, JBS and Kaseya
- Current state of federal and state laws and proposed legislation
- Purchasing and reviewing your policy – what should companies know now
- Practical advice for attendees around cyber security practices