What’s changed and what hasn’t since the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements? In today’s business environment, it is more important than ever for Human Resources professionals to understand both the legal and business implications of these movements. During this presentation, our speakers will discuss both the legal and cultural implications of workplace harassment and the role of workplace investigations.
Participants will learn about:
- The impact of the #MeToo and TIME’S UP Movements;
- Fostering an environment of inclusivity, dignity, and respect;
- Recognizing workplace harassment and providing appropriate outlets for complaints; and
- Proper methods for investigating a harassment complaint.
Our speakers will also discuss top HR issues including:
- Conducting lawful internal investigations
- Holding employees accountable for their conduct & performance at work
- The interaction between the FMLA & ADA and handling complex accommodation requests.
8:30 – 9:00AM | Registration and continental breakfast
9:00 – 10:30AM | Presentation
MMA New Berlin
2725 S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151