About This Webcast
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is closely watching developments of COVID-19 worldwide and are working to help manage impacts on our clients, colleagues, and communities.
Join MMA and a panel of subject matter experts for a weekly update on what we know today and how to minimize impact to your organization. This session will build on topics that have been addressed in previous webcasts. We will bring you updates from the market as they evolve.
Our discussion will include (but is subject to change based on timely information)
- Clinical Update on COVID-19
- Potential cost impacts of COVID-19 on employer-sponsored plans and what employers can do to prepare
- Legislative and compliance updates
- Kate Moher, National Employee Health & Benefits Practice Leader
- Monte Masten, MD, MBA, MPH, Chief Medical Officer
- Chris Beinecke, J.D., LL.M., National Compliance COE Practice Leader
- Rick Kelly, FSA, MAAA, Division Manager & Pharmacy Practice Leader
- Guy Morrison, Executive Vice President, Employee Health & Benefits