About This Webcast
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is closely watching developments of COVID-19 worldwide and are working to help manage impacts on our clients, colleagues, and communities.
Join MMA and a panel of subject matter experts for a weekly update on what we know today and how to minimize impact to your organization. This session will build on topics that have been addressed in previous webcasts. We wil bring you updates from the market as they evolve.
Our discussion will include (but is subject to change based on timely information)
- Clinical Update on COVID-19
- Mental and Behavioral Health Resources
- Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Pay, Leave of Absence, and Disability - How are employers responding?
- Kate Moher, National Employee Health & Benefits Practice Leader
- Monte Masten, MD, MBA, MPH, Chief Medical Officer
- Greg Norton, Practice Leader, MMA-Trion Absence, Disability & Life
- Betsy Nota-Kirby, National Director, Health Management Consulting
- Chris Beinecke, J.D., LL.M., National Compliance COE Practice Leader