This webcast will cover new federal developments and employee benefits & retirement plan compliance issues.
- Health Savings Accounts
- Emergency Expansion of FMLA
- Federal Paid Sick Leave
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded Plan issues
- Subsidized vs. Unsubsidized COBRA
- Furloughed vs. Terminated
- Plan Amendments
- The WARN Act
- Effects on the Market and its impact on Company Retirement Plans
Please Note: This session is offered in WEBCAST format. It is accessible via computer audio ONLY (no dial-in number).
George Thompson, Marsh & McLennan Agency, Esq. Vice President, EH&B Compliance
Alden Bianchi, Mintz, Member / Chair, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Practice Robert Kelley, Marsh & McLennan Agency, Director of Financial Wellness, Retirement Services
Thirty minutes of Q&A will be available immediately following the webcast.
Can't make it? Check back for the recording!