About this Webcast
Although we’re beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel and hear more about impending COVID-19 vaccines, there is still much uncertainty around who, when, and how. As an employer, you also have questions specific to your employees and health plans: Can we require employees to get vaccinated? Does the vaccine change our plan to bring employees back into the workplace?
Join Marsh & McLennan Agency for an upcoming webcast designed to offer insight into what we know today about the vaccines, as well as employer considerations to help guide you as we move into 2021.
What to expect:
- Clinical update regarding the COVID-19 vaccines
- Anticipated timeline ahead and what employers can expect
- Vaccine coverage mandates and potential costs
- Labor & employment issues
- Kate Moher, National Employee Health and Benefits Practice Leader, Marsh & McLennan Agency