Transitioning employees back to work after the COVID-19 crisis will involve much more than unlocking the doors and turning on the lights. You’ll need to adjust practices and procedures to comply with new legislation, take extra measures to ensure employee safety, and prepare for the “new normal”.
This course will take you beyond necessary safety measures, and asks you to consider additional best practices for getting your employee’s back in the office.
After this webinar, attendees will be able to:
• Add key, human-element components to your reopening-the-workplace plan, in addition to physical safety
• Implement strategies for effectively communicating with your workforce post-pandemic
• Identify key training topics your managers need to successfully lead post-crisis
• Describe the effects of change and crisis on your workplace, culture and productivity
• Develop strategies for maintaining company loyalty
• Ensure inclusion and equity are addressed in your reopening-the-workplace plan.
Catherine Mattice Zundel MA, SPHR SHRM-SCP
Founder and CEO of Civility Partners Inc.
Catherine founded Civility Partners in 2009 as a result of working in a toxic environment, and has since served Fortune 500's, nonprofits, government agencies, universities, and more. As a consultant focused on resolving toxic work environments, she is uniquely qualified in the art of culture after a period of disruption or crisis.
Founder and Chief Facilitator, CEO Axxess
Originally trained to facilitate CEO roundtables in 2008, Paul Wirth has perfected his skills as a facilitator and business coach. His 35 years of experience took him from executive level corporate roles in banking, finance and home building for both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies to three different start-ups of his own in homebuilding, lending and executive coaching.