About This Seminar
This 1 1/2 day virtual course will present detailed information on implementing OSHA provisions in the workplace, not only to achieve OSHA compliance, but to achieve profitability and survivability in today's cost-conscious environment. The course will train your employees on OSHA regulations and fundamental safety & health issues necessary to recognize common general industry hazards.
All those who successfully complete the entire course will receive a wallet-sized card from the U.S. Department of Labor that certifies completion of the course.
Course segments include:
- Introduction to OSHA/General Safety & Health
- Walking/Working Surfaces
- Machine Safeguarding
- Means of Egress
- Hazard Communication/GHS
- Materials Handling
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Electrical Safety
Tony Prospero, Director of Risk Management, MMA New Berlin
8 a.m.- 4 p.m.: August 27
8 a.m.- 12 p.m.: August 28
- You must be present for the entire course to receive DOL card.
- Course registration is limited to 40 people, maximum 10 people per company.
- You must have the following requirements, per OSHA, to attend virtually:
- A computer with a working camera and microphone
- The capability to use Zoom conferencing
- The ability be in front of the camera the entire time (except for breaks) so that you can be monitored for attendance
- Access to 29 CFR 1910 OSHA regulations (OSHA’s book of regulations) via your phone or computer
- You may have up to 3 people on one computer/camera as long as all 3 can be seen at the same time throughout the 10 hour course