Learn how to enhance your company’s safety and risk management efficiencies while adding bottom line results with our unique and proactive web-based Risk Management Center (RMC). Our in-house champion will perform an overview of the RMC system to help you identify specific areas within your operations you can improve efficiency, help with compliance, and save money to help with your company’s bottom line.
The RMC platform offers the following:
- Certificate of Insurance - track certificates for coverage levels and dates of expiration
- Incident Track - input and track incidents from start to end, use to populate OSHA 300’s and Worker’s Comp forms and reporting
- Training Track - conduct and track training for employees, extensive library
- SDS Track - maintain and update web based safety data sheets and manual, print labels
- BBS and Job Description Tracks - create job descriptions and job hazard analysis, aids in return to work programs
- Audit Track – complete routine inspection audits, or customize audits to meet your operational needs.
After registering you will receive joining instructions within two days of the webinar.
Presented by Marsh & McLennan Agency’s Risk Control Department