School Risk Prevention
We Go Beyond Insurance to Reduce Claims, Enhance Productivity and Improve Health.
In addition to standard lines of school district insurance, our in-house consultants offer safety and loss control consulting; claims management, advocacy and reduction; human resource consulting; health management and wellness consulting; employee benefits; and management liability insurance.
Risk Prevention Results
Brokering can only get you so far. We advocate for clients every day to drive down their experience modification factor:
- In 2011, our local claims department exceeded $2 million in reserve reductions for clients. The average reserve reduction was $31,670 per client and $22,298 per claim.
The bottom line matters when it comes to providing benefits to employees:
- $328,879: The average employee benefits cost savings we delivered to school districts that became new benefits clients in 2011.
Human resources, health management, safety and loss control have a significant impact on your bottom line:
- $126,141: The amount of workers’ compensation insurance premium Duluth Public Schools saved after our local claims, safety and HR consultants helped craft a return-to-work program and assisted with various union negotiations to create a solution agreed to by all parties.
Wellbeing can have a significant impact on your personnel, faculty and students. Schools that have instituted wellbeing programs report positive results:
- Higher employee retention
- Fewer workers’ compensation claims
- Higher levels of student engagement
- A positive impact on student grades and test scores