Effective Construction Insurance Requires Industry-Specific Expertise
The world of construction is a rapidly changing environment with plenty of unexpected pitfalls in even the most thoroughly planned projects. As a core component of our product offerings, the dedicated construction insurance team at Marsh & McLennan Agency keeps pace with all industry advancements and evolutions, making us a trusted partner you can count on through even the most challenging times.
We understand the unique needs you face day-in and day-out from both the underwriting and brokerage sides. Together, we can help you design a construction insurance and risk management strategy customized to your business to provide greater peace of mind on projects big or small, at any stage of development.
With more than 100 years of combined construction insurance experience, we provide:
- Guidance with contractual risk transfer, delivering strategic insights and recommendations that can positively impact upstream and downstream contracts
- Access to innovative software tools and educational resources, allowing you to monitor contractor status and compliance
- Instant, 24/7 Certificates of Insurance via an online portal where you can view, issue or forward certificates, generate auto ID cards or print lists of vehicle, driver, and certificate holders, as well as search and review all policies
- Claims advocacy services that guide you through the entire claims process, from reporting to insurance companies to creating a plan for closure
- One-on-one guidance with creating your workplace culture based on behavior, quality, and performance excellence
- Assessments to benchmark safety programs and culture, and determine “SMART” risk control goals
- Assist in developing processes and documentation to reduce risk among employees and subcontractors
- Loss analysis to discover trends and underwriting implications
We know the construction industry can be filled with unexpected pitfalls. Our team can provide you with greater peace of mind as we work together to tackle daily challenges and necessities. Want to learn more? For the best construction insurance that protects your assets and your bottom line, contact MMA and schedule a complimentary consultation.