Cyber Liability Insurance: Omnipresent Risk
Every organization is concerned with the growing threat of cyberattacks. The larger the organization, the more enticing the target. Smaller organizations often lack the IT infrastructure and personnel to regularly review and address cyber liability mitigation strategies. Fortunately, MMA brings to the table extensive knowledge and experience in evaluating and anticipating cyber challenges – and we can help minimize your post-breach expenses with cyber liability insurance. With offices conveniently located across the U.S. and Canada and the global resources of the world’s largest insurance agencies, we possess the expertise to help safeguard your organization from damaging cyber incursions.
Cyberliability is critically underestimated. According to MMA’s Cyber and Data Security Risk Survey:
- 60% said they consider it one of their top 5 risks
- 75% said they were highly or fairly confident they were ready to manage and respond
- 82% felt confident they would be able to understand and assess a cyberattack
- Only 18% said they had developed a cyber incident response plan
- 34% said they had conducted a cybersecurity gap assessment
- 36% said that had implemented a plan to train employees to recognize phishing emails
- Only 23% said they had conducted penetration testing on their online defenses
Is your organization looking for assistance with cyber liability insurance and risk management? To learn more, contact MMA and schedule a complimentary consultation.