Take advantage of the resources offered by MMA partners
At Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA), our goal is to provide clients with timely, comprehensive, and actionable information so you are prepared to confidently address cyber risk threats and better prepare you to the navigate risk transfer solutions and the insurance marketplace.
MMA’s Cyber Resiliency Network is an offering of partner resources to assist you with three distinct areas of cyber risk management:
- Proactive information security
- Legal components of compliance and risk management
- Education - Employee cyber security training & simulations
To assist you in navigating through the unique considerations for each area, we have developed the resources described below.
Proactive Information Security
To best address cyber risk, it’s critical to have clear visibility into your external and internal cyber environment. Our holistic solution is a proactive way to determine how cyber risk is understood and measured inside your organization and to prioritize steps forward.
As an MMA client you have access to:
- Controls Assessment: Review policies, procedures, IT inventory, data management protocols, and security-related documents
- Proactive Threat Intelligence Report: Internal and external vulnerability review of your environment to detect and address areas of improvement
- Endpoint Detection & Response: Complementary offering to install and support endpoint software on critical systems to aid in monitoring and restoration
Regulatory Compliance Protection
MMA’s business partners are available to work with you to help ensure compliance with your organization’s statutory, regulatory, and contractual framework, and share incident response best practices.
We will coordinate a consultation with one of our partners to address changes in the regulatory environment, including litigation, incident response, and information security best practices.
Contact your MMA representative to learn more about how MMA’s Cyber Resiliency Network can help your business proactively manage cyber risks.
* Depending on the firm selected these options are available.
Click on the logos below for more information on our partner resources and direct contact information for accessing services.