Cyber Risk Insurance: Protecting Your Organization
Every organization is concerned with the growing threat of cyber-attacks. The larger the organization, the more enticing the target. Smaller organizations often lack the IT infrastructure and personnel to regularly review and address cyber liability mitigation strategies. Fortunately, MMA has offices conveniently located across the US and Canada and provides the expertise to help safeguard your organization from the extensive cyber risk liability which can result from damaging cyber incursions.
Cyber risk insurance is critically underutilized. According to MMA’s recent Cyber and Data Security Risk Survey:
- 60% said they consider it one of their top 5 risks
- 75% said they were highly or fairly confident they were ready to manage and respond
- 82% felt confident they would be able to understand and assess a cyber-attack
- Only 18% said they had developed a cyber incident response plan
- 34% said they had conducted a cyber-security gap assessment
- 36% said that had implemented a plan to train employees to recognize phishing emails
- 23% said they had actually conducted penetration testing on their online defenses
Is your organization looking for assistance with cyber risk insurance? To learn more, contact MMA and schedule a complimentary consultation.