Employee Benefits Options Strengthen Organizations and Employees
The increasingly complex compliance landscape has blended with changes in how employers and employees engage with one another and a newfound need for remote productivity. All of this means that employers must prepare in creative and information-driven ways to build benefits programs that help organizations adapt and thrive. Marsh & McLennan Agency provides employers with the following:
- Alternative funding methodologies
- Actuarial services
- Cost, contribution, and utilization benchmarking and forecasting
- Employee, senior management, board presentations
- Wellness, health management, and employee assistance programs
- Regulatory and health reform updates and guidance
- Policy, program, and procedure analysis
- Employee recruiting, screening, retention, and termination assistance
At MMA we present you with employee benefits options that offer smart ways to cut costs while continuing to provide quality benefits. Our team works with your organization to help determine financial impact and maintain compliance.
We work with clients every day to answer their complex group benefits questions and make sure they get the appropriate value and return from all their employee benefits options. To develop a program that works to your advantage, contact MMA to schedule a complimentary insurance consultation.