Employee Health and Benefits Support Organizations and Promote Growth
With the increasingly complicated compliance landscape intersecting with changes in how employers and employees are defined and engage with each other, leading employers need to provide programs of benefits not just a benefits program. Marsh & McLennan Agency provides employers with the following:
- Actuarial services
- Alternative funding methodologies
- Cost, contribution, and utilization benchmarking and forecasting
- Employee recruiting, screening, retention, and termination assistance
- Employee, senior management, board presentations
- Policy, program, and procedure analysis
- Regulatory and health reform updates and guidance
- Wellness, health management, and employee assistance programs
At MMA we present you with employee health and benefits that offer smart ways to cut costs while still providing quality benefits. Here are just a few of the opportunities organizations can take advantage of when working with MMA:
- Strategic forecasting model and Pay or Play modeling tools
- Underwriting model and demographic model
- Stop loss captives
- Marketing tool kits and client ready checklists
- ERISA attorney support
- Seminars, alerts, web access to resources
- Single point of contact to 17,500+ benefits specialists
- Worldwide network with local benefits specialists in 135 countries
- Combined purchasing power in Market with $40B+benefits premium placed
We work with clients every day to answer their complex group benefits questions and make sure they get the appropriate value and return from their employee health and benefits programs. To develop a program that works to your advantage, contact MMA to schedule a complimentary insurance consultation.
Why work with MMA to help design your Employee Health & Benefits Plan?
Check out this short video!