As companies respond and recover in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, having access to the right data can be the key to determining the future health and resiliency of the organization.
MMA’s proprietary COVID-19 Financial Impact Model gives companies powerful insight into the financial implications of medical and prescription drug expenses, changes in workforce strategies, and other influences related to the pandemic.
- Customized results based on employer’s member level census data.
- Includes data from studies published by the CDC and FAIR Health, Inc., among others.
- Provides insights into the true cost impact on both a gross and net premium basis.
- Delivers current plan year and future plan year impact scenarios.
- Forecasts potential cost implications of workforce layoffs and furloughs.
To access actionable insights to help you make credible and informed business decisions in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, download our recent report. This report will focus on the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on self-funded, employer sponsored health plans.