|Construction||Energy||Global Risk Management|
|Health Care||Industrial||Real Estate|
Global Risk Management clients are subject to both operational and legacy environmental risks on an international scale. MMA Environmental offers a unique blend of customized consultative solutions to help Global Risk Management clients manage these risks.
- systems risk analysis
- loss control consulting
- probable and maximum loss forecasting
- environmental management systems development, implementation and auditing
- sustainability initiatives and best practices
- inconsistent implementation of environmental management systems
- inadequate reserves for legacy risks
- new regulatory requirements
- gaps in understanding of environmental risks
- gaps in risk management program
- environmental risk assessment
- loss modeling
- EMS development
- liability transfer
Probable Loss Forecasting
Following several recent high-profile oil spills, our client became concerned that their risk management program did not fully address probable loss scenarios within their operations.
MMA Environmental performed a detailed technical review of several “high-risk” client sites to develop a realistic loss forecast model. The model revealed that the client was adequately covered for routine probable losses, but not for “catastrophic” losses. As a result, an umbrella catastrophic loss liability transfer program was developed for the higher risk assets within the client’s international portfolio.