|Construction||Energy||Global Risk Management|
|Health Care||Industrial||Real Estate|
The health care sector presents unique environmental concerns for both operational and legacy environmental risk. MMA Environmental provides real-world experience in delivering expertise in areas such as:
- proactively addressing loss scenarios associated with factors such as water intrusion and mold amplification and Legionnaires’ Disease
- evaluating acquisition and divestiture of assets from an environmental standpoint
- managing legacy environmental risk
- quantifying environmental risk and transfer risk through pollution legal liability insurance or comparable financial mechanism
- mitigating operational environmental risk by implementing proactive environmental management systems may result in lower risk, operational efficiencies and cost savings
- asset devaluation
- excess liability from known/unknown pollution conditions
- pollutant releases
- unsafe worker/third-party exposure to pollutants
- water intrusion, mold and air quality issues
- environmental risk assessment
- strategic environmental planning
- operational and legacy risk modeling and quantification
- claims support and loss mitigation
- full-service environmental
MMA Environmental In Action - Health Care
A regional health care facility engaged MMA Environmental in the process of acquiring a site with a 100-year industrial history and associated legacy pollution conditions.
- MMA Environmental reduced risk by remediation through the State Voluntary Cleanup Program and a Pollution Legal Liability insurance policy covering all remaining known and unknown conditions.
- The acquisition proceeded on schedule with more than $5 million in offset liabilities.