Resolute Insurance, Inc., a member-owned group captive, offers a best-in-class primary casualty insurance solution for high-performing companies and an alternative to the traditional insurance market. Offered exclusively to Marsh and Marsh & McLennan Agency clients, and domiciled in South Carolina, Resolute provides more control to its members, greater stability in a volatile market, and the ability to realize savings through individual and overall member performance.
While traditional market rates directly correlate with industry profitability, a group captive determines premiums largely based on individual member company loss experience. Over time, the group captive model has proven that this can result in more predictable premiums for member companies and a true reward for a company’s investment in safety and loss prevention.
A member-owned group captive can benefit organizations in many industries, and of all shapes and sizes. Ideal members of Resolute have primary casualty premiums of between $250,000 and $3 million and:
- Senior management that is commited to safety.
- Solid financial strength.
- Losses that are below average within their respective industries.
As an owner of Resolute Insurance, each member company holds a seat on the captive board and participates fully in all decisions regarding claims, risk control, and finances. For more than 30 years, Marsh and MMA’s Group Captive Practice has helped hundreds of organizations create or join group captives to gain more control over their insurance expenses, and can work with Resolute’s ownership group to deliver best-in-class captive support and administration. Our clients can also benefit from the expertise of:
- Marsh’s Casualty Practice, which offers innovative insurance product advice and claims and analytical tools that can help employers reduce their total cost of risk.
- The dedicated specialists at Marsh Risk Consulting and MMA Risk Consulting, who can help businesses reduce the likelihood of casualty losses.
For More Information Please Contact:
Executive Vice President
+1 404 502 7389 or +1 770 683 1018