How will social well-being be improved?
Potential tactics to improve social well-being
- Create an inclusive supportive, caring workplace culture that meets the needs of a diverse workforce.
- Offer opportunities for employees to connect and build relationships through employee resource groups, mentoring, and other activities.
- Offer programs and assessments that facilitate connection and understanding of individual personalities and work styles such as CultureTalk™, Insights, Enneagram, and Myers Briggs.
- Design a work environment/culture that enables connection, collaboration, and healthy activity.
- Provide well-being resources to employees’ dependents to enable social support for healthy behavior beyond the workplace.
- Create and execute a social impact strategy that includes community-building and environmental initiatives.