The MMA Industry Explorer Series
This summer, MMA is glad to bring back our popular Industry Explorer series.
Our one-hour weekly webinars will provide college students and recent graduates with insight into the insurance industry, as well as advice on navigating job searches and starting a career. Students that complete the full series of seven sessions will receive an Industry Explorer certificate. With a new slate of topics and speakers, this is a great way to enhance your knowledge of the field.
All events take place at 2pm Eastern/1pm Central on Tuesdays, beginning June 8. There is no session on July 6. If you have a conflict, you can also watch the recordings to receive the certificate.
Register for the series here.
The MMA Internship Program
MMA's internship is a comprehensive program that will provide students with real world business, risk management and insurance experience.
Learn to apply the concepts you’ve learned in the classroom through project work and client interaction. You’ll also develop professional skills that will serve you the rest of your career.
Marsh & McLennan Agency’s internship program gives students the chance to find their interest and place in the insurance industry. MMA’s goal is to provide our interns with insight into all areas of the insurance industry and act as a springboard into full-time careers in the role you desire.
- Opportunities - Build a career. “The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that employment of insurance sales agents will increase 10% faster than most occupations by 2026, resulting in almost 50,000 new jobs.”
- Variety - We touch everything. The insurance industry is everywhere from aviation to sports entertainment to medical professions.
- Impact - Make a difference. Our industry makes a difference in the moments that matter.
Why Marsh & McLennan Agency?
- Employee Appreciation - Our greatest assets are our employees and we reward our staff for their hard work and dedication.
- Community Outreach - We encourage our employees to support and serve the community that we are so deeply involved in.
- Our Approach - As part of the MMC family, we have an arsenal of tools yet still operate with the same local touch.
Why Our Internship Program?
- Real Experience - No coffee fetching for you. You’ll complete your assignment, knowing industry career options along with relevant work experience.
- Learning Opportunities – We host a series of national webinars that introduce you to our industry and our organization. They’re designed to set you up for success as an emerging professional, and to help you better understand MMA and our industry.
- Build Connections - You’ll grow your network by working closely with your manager, mentor, and other interns.
- Paid Internships - All work and no pay? No thanks. Our internships pay for your hard work.
MMA Full-Time, Entry Level Opportunites
Across MMA, we have full-time opportunities for recent college graduates. Whether you were a risk and insurance major or some other focus, you can make your mark at MMA.
Roles range from client service to actuarial roles to sales development paths. Regardless of the future you see for yourself, we have the development and career opportunities to help you make it happen.
How will you learn the role?
- MMA University was created to revolutionize our colleague learning experience to help us drive unparalleled growth. We believe MMA has the industry’s brightest talent. And MMA University helps all of us develop new skills in sales, insurance knowledge, leadership and client service. MMA U is accessed through an interactive learning platform that gives colleagues access to live events, online courses, videos, and more.
- If you are in a client facing role, you will also be supported as you pursue any required licenses.
How will you grow?
- MMA’s tuition reimbursement program ensures that your learning doesn’t have to stop with a four-year degree. Many of our colleagues continue to pursue advanced degrees with the support of our tuition reimbursement program.
- Mentorship! Programs across MMA support the networking efforts of colleagues at every stage of their career.
- Involvement – Whether you’re in San Diego or Boston, our offices have opportunities for you to jump in to committees and cross-functional workgroups that will help you meet new people and learn about the larger organization.
What’s next? Search our open opportunities to find a dream role near you!