Effective workplace and benefits communication drives employee understanding, builds trust, and increases action and engagement, positively impacting tenure, productivity and interaction. With the help of Marsh McLennan Agency’s virtual and mobile benefits solutions, employees can better understand which sought-after benefits are available within their package and allow them to prioritize their health.
A positive benefits communication plan should target these initiatives:
- Ensure everyone has equal access to employee benefits information.
- Educate employees on what benefit offerings are available to them through their benefits package.
- Know your employees and identify what they care about to effectively communicate with them.
- Use communication tools that they are familiar with, like apps, text, and email.
- Keep your employee benefits communication simple. Don’t include unnecessary pages or confusing language—just lay out all the information they need in an easy-to-understand and straightforward format.