We understand the risk management challenges associated with building a global operation. Whether you are a multinational corporation or a small business considering selling your product or service outside of your home country, we will partner with you to design customized insurance programs and employee benefit solutions that will meet your international business goals. We have partnerships with several worldwide networks that give us the capability to offer the same local service and expertise that clients have come to expect from MMA.
Our international team is comprised of experts whose sole focus is working clients that have international exposure.
- We have representatives in 137 countries around the globe through or partnership with World Broker Network
- We work with clients from various industries who have diverse business needs
- We have extensive experience servicing clients and U.S. Government contractors with operations overseas, foreign subsidiaries and/or those that export products
Seamless Worldwide Solutions
We know clients need seamless management of their international insurance program, and can offer a unique combination of both central control and local flexibility to meet this demand.
We provide the following services:
- Identification of risk exposures
- Confirmation of coverage requirements
- Validation of best practices in risk management and insurance procurement
- Provide updates on regulatory requirements
- Claims management
Property & Casualty Consulting Around the Globe
MMA offers a full range of international risk management solutions to help our clients accomplish their global business objectives. With clients located all over the world ranging in size and complexity, we customize your risk management program to achieve optimal coverage terms, program clarity, and compliance with local business requirements. Our dedicated team of international specialists and our worldwide network of insurance professionals are committed to delivering cost effective and sophisticated solutions to our clients.
Our international Property and Casualty coverage options include:
- Defense Base Act Insurance
- General Liability with Worldwide Jurisdiction
- Foreign Property Exposures
- Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation
- Business Travel Accident
- Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
Through our international network we have expert support relating to:
- Laws and local regulations
- Local tax issues
Employee Benefits for Multinational Companies
When your firm goes Global will your employees have the right coverage? U.S. citizens deployed overseas, third-country nationals, and local hires all have different needs and concerns. Our consultants have extensive experience developing and marketing your international plans. Speak with one of our International Benefits experts to find the best strategy for your organization.
We provide benefits solutions for the following business sectors and specialized situations:
- Government Contractors
- Oil & Gas Sectors
- Groups in war zones and similar high risk areas
- Trailing dependents in the U.S.
- Local subsidiaries and non-U.S. hires
- Benefits designs to match European and Asian standards
- Inbound/Outbound Travel Groups (Missionaries, Student Delegations)