Value on investment (VOI) is a more comprehensive approach to evaluate programs and realize their impact. VOI includes tangible and intangible benefits, both direct and indirect, to provide a more inclusive assessment.
In considering the adoption of a VOI approach, it is important to:
- Align your organization’s goals.
- Identify your access to data.
- Determine where executive leadership is in the journey to well-being.
In taking this holistic approach to employee health and well-being, it makes sense that your evaluation metrics follow. We encourage you to answer two simple questions:
- What is your desired vision of the program solution?
- What critical business challenges in your organization can this program solve?
The MMA Well-being Dashboard is designed to help your organization track the VOI metrics that are most valuable to your unique goals and objectives.
- What will be your organization’s goals?
- What will be your metrics for goals?
- Who will be the accountable parties for goals?