When selecting a broker to evaluate a captive, consider the expertise Marsh & McLennan Agency brings to the table:
- We partner with the largest group captive manager with over 3,000 clients
- Our expertise of the captive model allows us to tailor your risk and claim profile.
- We thrive on challenging casualty risks including roofing, construction, security, trucking and utility.
- Delivering a captive alternative when other brokers have failed.
- Learn how casualty loss development, reinsurance and tail impacts your captive selection and claims management strategy.
- MMA is actively engaged with the Self-Insurance Institute of America. SIIA is the leading national association representing alternative risk. Our involvement in SIIA allows us to network with the leading captive managers and spearhead captive lobbying.
- We have access to the largest global captive manager through our Marsh affiliation. Marsh manages 1,200 captives.
- Objectively evaluate Casualty, Healthcare and Enterprise Risk market options.
The advantages of forming a captive insurer include:
- Reduced cost
- Greater access to insurance and reinsurance
- More control over managing risks
- More efficient use of financial resources
Determining if a Captive is the Right Solution:
We work with our clients to determine if a captive is the right solution for them.
This determination process includes:
- Pre-Feasibility Analysis
- Feasibility Study
- Actuarial Study
- Pro Forma
- Domicile Selection
- Initialize Capitalization